Thursday, April 29, 2010

No May ACOW Board Meeting

At this time, I have decided to NOT hold a May ACOW Board meeting, as I do not feel we have anything of significance that the board needs to address immediately.

We are still planning for the August Summit, and I have been in touch with Dave Towne who is working on the membership drive. I recently spoke with Ralph Birkedahl of DOL about the rulemaking process for the AMC bill, but there is nothing that has to be done on this at the moment. I am watching and monitoring issues nationwide in terms of BPOs, other AMC laws and issues, and the possible “financial reform” from Congress, but nothing for us to act on now. If anyone has any issues that they feel we need to address, please let me know.

Thx.

Stan Sidor
President ACOW

No comments:

Post a Comment