Saturday, January 30, 2010

Appraiser's Wife Responds

"As you know, Mark Christian tragically passed in a senseless hit and run accident on New Year's Day while he was out walking his dog. While I did not know Mark well what I did know of him was that he was a good, honest, intelligent father, husband and appraiser.

I have known his wife Cheryl for many years and I met with her earlier this week.

She wants to express her gratitude for all of the cards, letters, prayers, condolences and donations from the appraisal community which she has received in the past month. Many of these were from people that she has never met from all over the country. She has been very touched by the outpouring of support from the appraisal community and she asked me to express her heartfelt thanks in this very difficult period in her life.

I am proud to be a part of this appraisal community and the caring people within it who show such compassion for their fellow associates.

Thank you,

Gregg A. Schneider

Appraiser, Bellingham, WA"

No comments:

Post a Comment