Tuesday, February 9, 2010

SB 6426 - Elimination of Boards/Commissions

All appraisers!

See my email below that I sent to my State Senator. Please send a similar email to your State Senator (though, of course, delete the reference to being the ACOW President!).


Dear Sen. Regala:


I understand that Sen. Honeyford will be offering an amendment to strike the language from SB 6462 that now provides for the elimination of the Real Estate Appraiser Commission.

As your constituent, and also as President of the Appraisers’ Coalition of Washington, I am asking if you would join with Sen. Honeyford in supporting this amendment to strike out that provision, and to retain this commission.

Thank you.

Stan Sidor
President, Board of Directors
ACOW - Appraiser's Coalition of Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment