Here's what you can do:
#1 The Hagar Institute along with the Appraisers Coalition of Washington (ACOW) are offering a CE class: How Appraisers Can Protect Themselves When Dealing With AMCs
The class will show you :
- How most AMCs operate (this will scare you)
- Their goals (Profit of course but from the appraisers expense)
- How you can increase your profits, not theirs
- How to protect yourself along with dozens of other helpful tips
- Do you understand the employment contract you have between you and the AMC? Have you even read the darn thing?
- Are you aware that one of the largest AMCs is owned by a company out of India, others are owned by ex-convicts?
- Have you heard about the Portland based AMC that has failed to pay their appraisers hundreds of thousands of dollars and are under criminal investigation?
The last two class are this Tuesday in Tacoma and Thursday in Wenatchee. Sign up here.
#2 We are attempting to license AMCs. ACOW will discuss the pending legislation and how YOU can help get the AMC problem under control.
We need you to attend, learn and help. This is your chance to make a change for the better.
Let us show you how to survive ... and thrive.
Sign up and get CE credit, learn about the AMC mess and how you can make a change for the better